Fuck BBC News

Not necessarily!!1!

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation.

Whoever decided this absolute bullshit is in any way relevant to the NZ events needs to take a seriously long and hard look at themselves.

1 Like

Not at anything like the same scale

1 Like

Don’t knock it. This is our only industry after Brexit. We just need to charge £1m per photo and everything will be fine

1 Like

i’d love to have been a fly on the wall during the meeting where they decided on the price of this

edit: and even more i’d love a @manches script of the scene

2 Likes
1 Like

This Week genuinely baffles me. Who watches it? Who could possibly enjoy it? Who is it even meant for?

2 Likes

Worth reading this thread as well.

The media in this country is utterly bankrupt. He’s right:

3 Likes

Used to be a cheap and knockabout post-QT ‘…aaand relax and have another glass of wine’ thing, say, ten years ago. Became cripplingly self-(un)aware (Blue Nun, hur, hur) very quickly, though innit.

1 Like

watched it cos i hate myself and thought he might be exaggerating. the interview is so much worse than rutger even makes out. the entire segment was booked to let 3 old fucks savage a leftist. there was no intention at all to discuss some ideas. neil introduced it by saying trump had “taken over” the republicans, which is incredibly loaded and biased anyway, and then described “young, radical and racially diverse” candidates as “attacking” the democrat party during the midterms. then neil, portillo and the other one spend 15 minutes talking over him and being massive, deliberately obtuse cunts.

oh and portillo mentions venezuela by the halfway point. why am i paying this cunt’s salary, again?

He’s very calming when he’s on a steam train

5 Likes

sack off BBC news, but the rest can crack on

yes?

2 Likes

What’s left? Countryfile, Songs of Praise and the dancing shows?

Nice funny-trousered train man

1 Like

well i genuinely go on this at least a couple of times a day, not sure what else they do now that you mention it

I prefer the met office app, find it much more accurate and easy to use.

^yup. Since the BBC dropped the Met Office, their forecasts have become less reliable and their website less clear.

get this twat in the bin then roll the bin into the sea pronto

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire_engine:

12 Likes