Fucked Up - Rolling Thread

just so we are clear:

Hidden World > David Comes to Life > Epics in Minutes > ChemCom > Glass Boys

1 Like

Really like the new track

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d want from new Fucked Up stuff. Very excited for the new record now.

Not sure there are many bands Iā€™d like to see live again more than Fucked Up either.

1 Like

very happy to report Iā€™ve been given the time off to go see their pre-visions party a week on Friday. Iā€™m going to DIE

2 Likes

You lucky, lucky devil. That sounds amazing.

1 Like

Envious of this. They are playing nowhere else in the UK in the process? Strange.

Sure theyā€™ll be back before too long though and tickets will be purchased very very quickly indeed.

Sauna Youth and Bad Breeding supporting as well, pretty much the perfect line up

1 Like

They damn well better be! Just listening to Hidden World now and Iā€™d forgotten how consistent it is. Banger after banger after ruddy bloody banger.

1 Like

theyā€™re booked in for the rest of the year so I guess UK/EU tour will be in the new year

Iā€™ve also put this on for the first time in a while to get hyped, one of my top 5 all-timers this

1 Like

Boo! Ah well, 2019 already has something going for it. Hopefully theyā€™ll be over before the UK becomes a post-Brexit hellscape.

1 Like

oh also as I mentioned in the OP, Jonah lives in London now (hence why the video is filmed there) so that might go some way of explaining it

actually this is probably as good as time as any to repost this, my argument for why Hidden World is their best album (no disrespect to DCTL of course, but it couldnā€™t exist without this)

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good read and I agree 100%. David and Chemistry and both fine records but Hidden World has always been The One to me.

1 Like

thank you!

They need to stop playing here in summer! That zodiac show was like a sauna!

Always memorably brilliant live though, canā€™t wait for next Friday!

1 Like
4 Likes

Big fan of the love in this thread.

Fucked Up (with the exception of Glass Boys) always thoroughly impress with their scope.

Trying to move some plans around so I can get involved next week.

1 Like

So glad theyā€™re back and Joyce is great.

May have to watch the DCTL in the round show when I go home tonight.

8 Likes

Completely forgot they did this. Would have loved to have been there.

2 Likes