Fucked Up - Rolling Thread

Oh wow! I read about this online but didn’t realise it was recorded. Gonna watch this later.

1 Like

theres a lovely bit during One More Night where Sandy has to read the lyrics and looks well sheepish about it

2 Likes

Favourite track?
I guess one recorded and one for a gig is a viable difference.
Recorded - Serves Me Right
Live - Police (with Black Albino Bones real close)

Good thread to repost one of my favourite gig memories ever. Cannot fucking wait to see them again.

22 Likes

Probably Hidden World itself but it’s very hard to choose. Police is a good shout for live.

Oh, or Year of the Ox but the zodiac singles probably deserve their own category

I’ll need to dig around but I definitely have a similar photo :smile:

1 Like

Great photo, great t-shirt, great bunch of GBOL

6 Likes

Big fan of Son The Father and Turn The Season… Baiting of the Public actually.

Police absolutely goes off live!

Dig it out!

:metal::metal::metal:

Well excited for this new album after the relative disappointment of Glass Boys. Might go home and chuck on the Zodiac singles after work and yell along.

1 Like

remember after one of the gigs Damien was in thr crowd just speaking to people, he came up to me and said he saw.me singing along and thanked me. what a top bloke

3 Likes

yeah he’s a lovely dude, he always takes the time to say hello to me when we cross paths and remembers all the shows I’ve been to and stuff

Tickets booked for Friday. Been listing to nothing else all week.
Also @Severed799 very much enjoyed your write up for HW.

2 Likes

See ya down the front! Make sure you catch the supports.

(And thanks)

1 Like

Yep, great piece on HW. Down the front indeed!

1 Like

Grabbed a ticket for Friday too and done the same all week.

Assume it’ll be like any other gig, despite the Visions Pre-Party billing. Don’t know the supports.

they are both excellent, get to know them:

2 Likes

I was slightly put off by the pre-party thing (I’m a boring man), but I’m going

have never seen them before so hopefully it’ll be good

2 Likes

You’ll be in for a treat!

Must be 10 times for me and always excellent. If the weather is comparable to this week, it’ll be an absolute sweat box.

2 Likes