Fucking bluetooth headphones with a windows PC and decent mic for work calls party thread!!!

Seems like bluetooth headphones stink like shit with a windows PC. Is that true? I’ve got a shitty headset which I can hear the kids through like they are in my brain. Occasionally need to drown them out. Got any recos (recommendations)? Not stupid money but I don’t mind spending a bit as I’ll use them for a some music and books and stuff as well.

Feel proud that you have come in here and are about to help me.

If your headphones have a 3.5mm to 3.5mm connection you can get an attachable mic for like 30 quid which will be very high quality

I only have earphones currently. My wife fucked up my last headphones.

Rgb?

If your budget is 100 quid audio technica m40x and an attachable mic

That way you also get a nice pair of headphones for music and a mic way better than any headset you can get for 200quid

Under NO circumstances should you buy a gaming headset you will get ripped off

Are they gaming headsets?

Might get one of these

3 Likes

I was hoping for just some headphones with a non-mic arm for about £100…

Oh right I thought you needed a headset so thats why I included the attachable boom mic

Yeah, something like s_a_d’s as long as they pick up my voice ok (I’m loud as fuck to be fair) and not too much else and that don’t work like shit with Windows.

If you want clear voi e which doesn’t pick up everything around you and not your voice generally would recommend a boom mic tbh as they tend to be tuned more directional and less range

Or are you looking for Bluetooth?

I could just borrow my son’s headest for now and not plug in the USB bit that makes it glow blue.

I enjoy my Boss QC35s which have a decent mic and the noise cancelling is pretty good on them.

that’s not very “poggers”

1 Like

The blue bit gives better quality though

2 Likes

Nowadays, “poggers” refers to a specific emoticon available on Twitch which depicts a surprised-looking Pepe the Frog. The word “poggers” is used to express excitement during a game when something exciting occurs.

Unless Boss are knockoff Bose then this is out of the range of what I’m willing to pay.

1 Like

Still my best solution if you want wired for around 100 quid or you can get a better Bluetooth adaptor for your pc

1 Like

Realised I actually have the quiet comfort 25s which are wired and significantly cheaper but they seem to no longer be in production.