fucking centrists, tho

11 Likes

ACAB

6 Likes

really really big sorry for posting something from frankie weetos, but I was bored and came across this yesterday and it really really annoyed me. Some dude was trying to claim that her idea of a ‘petition’ again the sun wasnt going to impact enough, and we need direct action, to which she effectively claimed that 1. Sun journos are actually the real victims here - need to write fascist grabage becos they would otherwise be destitute and 2. dont bother trying DA cos they sell a lot

sorry again for posting this

1 Like

These lot are about to go full pro NAMBLA, spiked online cause people tell them they’re wrong on the internet

I mostly am getting annoyed with one or two basically clueless pals who frankly don’t have the foggiest about wider social and racial inequalities because they live in tiny villages in S Wales. Their angle is simply why don’t the rioters see they’re hurting Labour’s chances? And I’m just begging them to stop telling black people how to rally against their own racial struggles. They don’t get it.

I don’t have all that many people blocked on Twitter, but fucking hell that Russ guy had to go