Fucking hate thinking about this

I stayed at my mates flat years ago and his flatmate wasn’t staying there that weekend so he (flatmate) had given the green light for me to sleep in his bed.

His clothes were chucked on the floor next to the bed.

Before I left the next day I made the bed. My mate was talking to me in there and casually picked up flatmates clothes off the floor and put them on the bed. My mate left the room and I put them back on the floor, wanting it to be preserved in the same state that flatmate had left it.

Months later I realised that my mate had probably chucked the clothes on the floor before I got there. Meaning the flatmate just thinks of me as some lad who stayed in his bed and chucked his clothes on the floor.

:disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Hangover anxiety? Absolute killer, innit.

3 Likes

Might find out where the flatmate lives now and turn up at his house to tell him what happened.

2 Likes
  • Nah maybe flatmate saw that I’d made the bed and thought “that’s weird that he’s made the bed but then left my clothes on the floor, oh maybe [my mate] chucked them on the floor before his mate got here”
  • Clothes-chucking cunt of a man stayed in my bed

0 voters

I can’t see why your friend would have chucked his flatmate’s clothes on the floor. I think the flatmate left them like that

Chucked his clothes kill me now

11 Likes

Only way to resolve it is make friends with him and then insist he throws your clothes on the floor.

2 Likes

Just want to give your new avatar some praise.

3 Likes

reckon your mate would have done a quick inspection of the room after you were gone, so would have put them back on the bed

Oh no hadn’t even thought of that

“I only picked them up five minutes ago?”

yeah the flatmate is none the wiser but your mate maybe thinks you were making some weird protest