Fucking state of this

“bottomless” for the first hour is a surely a one way ticket to a good portion of people massively overdoing it while they can. Did they sit there like “hmm, how can we get these people dangerously smashed in the the shortest period of time”.

Either that or therell be such high demand for that first hour that nobody gets served so all the big meatheads are furious and kicking off and threatening to murder the bar staff and the shithead little managed locked away in the cash office refuses to let anybody get thrown out because they’re paying customers. Oh god I’m getting terrible flashbacks to working the bar at boxing/MMA :confounded:

1 Like

Bit of waiting ages for service, bit of massively watered down booze. That’s always been the way with bottomless boozy brunches.

the things they list on the poster could be read as band names

1 Like

I’ve been to one in Balham and I’m pretty sure they were cracking the bottles of sparkling wine in front of us

This is one of the most depressing images I’ve seen in some time

Y’enjoying yer fuckin cod bites, yeah? This one’s called Rock & Roll Star’

15 Likes

Amazing that they got a singer as shit as Liam

2 Likes

my word

Cod bites? I wonder if you get a Roll With It etc etc

3 Likes

Should’ve called it Digsy’s Brunch.

3 Likes

Cod bites? I wonder if you get any roe with it

5 Likes

Coughs I do believe I have already made this fine joke

Are NoWaySis aware of this act practically stealing their name?

Such a shame - the Electric Ballroom is a great venue. Reduced to this kind of shite.

Oh, you

they’ve played there before

do cover bands usually take on the persona of the original band as well? I’m too scared to watch the video

1 Like

Yep although it nearly always seems to be the frontman that does it the most think the rest of them just like playing music

1 Like

“Oh what do you do for work?”
“I play Bonehead in an Oasis tribute act”
:frowning:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Brilliant attention to detail if you ask me, and perfectly capturing his deteriorating voice.

Full marks from me.

Pretty sure that’s berkley studios in Glasgow. I knew someone who was in another stone roses tribute band, there’s a whole rivalry subculture to it which is pretty interesting.