Fucking wake up! (Saturday thread)

2 Likes

I’ve been up for an hour and a half, I’ll have you know

2 Likes

Achieved.

Not a trivial thing because I’m not in my own bed, but have nevertheless successfully tended to my medical and other needs in an unfamiliar setting without falling down any stairs.

1 Like

Think I’ve been awake since about half 7

Am up! What do you need from me today, barls?

Road trip the day, off to Londres for a few days. Once the eldest has played footie. There will be coffee.

Did the usual “check what gigs are on in London” and realised there’s 4 Pavement shows this week…

Also, started the campaigning process for a day on my own whilst south to go to RSPB Minsmere. Looks amazing. More birds than you can shake a stick at.

Mum and kid in flat downstaurs had a big shouting match the iher morning wheh she was trying to get her up for school. Really took me back

1 Like

Yep awake fear not, but thanks for the reminder as I need to go to work.

Had a few beers last night so have had a terrible nights sleep. Been awake since 6 and really need to get out of bed as I’m hungry.

Life is pain.

Up for park run, maybe go to Thistle

Morning. Get through this weekend and I’m off for a week.

12 Likes

Awake. Lounging with the dog in bed with some tea.

No plans today beyond sorting stuff for going away tomorrow

Might make a cauli cheese for dinner.

Coffee
Toast
Hoovered
Washed up
Clothes wash and hung
Clean bathroom
cryo chamber
Tidy garage
Snooze

1 Like

You live in a flat and used the hoover before 9am? Tut

1 Like

Is the water meant to look like that?

Cough doesn’t seem so bad today. Got a headache instead. Minimal plans.

1 Like

Just realised you can sing Autoglass Repair, Autoglass Replace to the tune of California Dreaming. Cursed brain.

4 Likes

Don’t worry man, my one neighbour is a lovely Jehovah’s Witness who is up and out before I switched it on :slight_smile:

Might have a nice bath

1 Like

How is he?

They’re going to be calling you worse than shit on drownedinrevelations.

1 Like

It’s the first weekend in 6 weeks where either my brother in law has been working on the bathroom, or the house has been a tip or I’ve had to go to gym specifically for a shower.

I’m looking forward to normality today.

Halfords are coming to replace my car battery later. £18 to get them to come out and do it for me, which I thought was reasonable and saves me the hassle.

Apart from that not a lot planned.

2 Likes