Fucking wake up! (Saturday thread)

Not so bad :relaxed: thank you!

Can only do ten minute lead walks so has bursts of energy but mainly he just wants to lay on the sofa with me which is great.

Be very glad when we can go back to running through the fields though

Morning all!

The Child has been annoying since she woke up. Wor Lass is taking her hair shopping this morning with her new friend from round the corner.

I think we’re making jambalaya for tea.

Our upstairs neighbour when we lived in a flat would always start hoovering at 7am on a Sunday.

Or she’d go out for the day at like 6am but not before putting the washing machine on.

Ah that’s good. Always frustrating when they’re on lead walks only, but it’ll not be long until he’ll be bounding off!

Are you going to make him wear his onesie still? He looked dapper!

To the tune of:

2 Likes

Oh yes! Vet says another week so…

Least gives us excellent photo opportunities

10 Likes

That’s it! I’m never hoovering ever again!

American Horror Story Mic Drop GIF by AHS

2 Likes

It’s half term!

Going to watch non league football with some pals and avoid painting the flat

2 Likes

Morning

Just crossed over from The Netherlands to Germany on the motorway. Wilkommen me!

Did an overnight ferry crossing and was surprised we all managed to get some reasonable sleep in the cabin. I wasn’t expecting any tbh. Had buffet breakfast on the ferry and some fairly decent coffee, but that was at like 5.45am local time so could go another coffee and a snack tbh. Will be stopping soon for mini to have a change/feed/stretch.

10 Likes

Might start a Women’s World Cup 2023 thread, get the hype going early for Ireland.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

4 Likes

Ooh ah etc

2 Likes

I’ve a mate who’s going to all the group games, he’ll be live at the scene to report on any renditions of ‘Celtic Symphony’.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

1 Like

Morning.

My feet ache from lots of walking and standing around, so the plan is a trip into Birmingham to do some sitting in a pub this afternoon to catch-up with my Aunt who has become obsessed with sour beers. Will do a little shopping before and might see if times work out for seeing Decision to Leave after.

2 Likes

Watching the end of today’s electric wizards tournament (Singapore time zone is brutal for spectating). Got the house to myself today, so I’m going to do something I’ve been looking forward to all week: putting my paperwork together for my regulator #oioi #ladsladslads

2 Likes

Bit hungover and deaf from last night’s Acid Mothers Temple gig.

Heroically went to the gym nevertheless.

My daughter’s coming down from uni in Birmingham for ‘dinner and a show’ tonight.

4 Likes

Pastry and coffee for bfast, maybe arranging last min to get through to Japanese Breakfast tonight … only wanted to go to this for the last 18 months and made no set plans :expressionless:

Some records and reading my new gothic anthology to start off anyway

Saw a black bear swimming in the lake where i was fishing this morning. Day’s not going to get better than that.

21 Likes

Started singing it after i got out the shower and gf said ‘not you as well’ and i said ‘and i’ll NEVER apologise’

Quite at it.

2 Likes

Sorry but this is very Jez and Super Hans

2 Likes

Morning,

Did parkrun this morning, not a great time I don’t think. Having a lazy rest of the morning and maybe going for a beer or two with some Dissers this afternoon