Full English pie

Would fucking love to have this right now

2 Likes

Taken 2 10/10 things and made them into one 6/10 thing imo

15 Likes

good times nevefdjhfd fjhvclcf …

4 Likes

yer man’s eggs on that full English are snotty as fuck.

This looks like just the kind of thing I would love BUT it’s got a stupid name so I would never order it on principle.

1 Like

BRB, just off up Manchester for a while.

Cultural appropriation. At it.

2 Likes

I reckon I’d enjoy eating that

Would be better without the cheese & black pudding though & I’d prefer it without the gravy, just give me some HP sauce

1 Like

M always wanted to make a roast dinner pie - getting a full roast with all the trimmings and encasing in a pie. Haven’t got round to it yet.

Having your shop fitted out with that wood that looks like it’ll give you splinters died a death pre penny d I thought

Mid

2 Likes

Places need to start selling more breakfast stuff that doesn’t contain fucking egg imo

4 Likes

Why is it better than just having a full English or a different type of pie though?

1 Like

Some people were all over this almost five years ago

Can I sue them for stealing my idea?

4 Likes

Can’t believe they just put an egg on top, rather than making the egg the lid. Amateurs.

1 Like

We do things differently in Manchester

3 Likes

The pastry doesn’t really add much. Just take your leftovers, cover with mash and a bit of cheese and you’ve got a roast dinner pie basically. We do it after every roast and it lasts us to Tuesday.

1 Like

This is just what you normally do when you have an egg and pie roll though, surely?

Looks pretty great tbh.

Feel like the beans should’ve been the gravy rather than inside the pie.

2 Likes

Never had one of these, or even heard of it. Is it a northern thing?