Fully Democratic Rolling Christmas Advert Shit-O-Meter

Women who work on Christmas Day wear makeup courtesy of Boots and impress their partners as an ‘early Christmas present’

• Shit
  • Christmas

0 voters

Breaking what appears to be a NO CHAT rule here to emphasise how utterly shit that ad is.

1 Like

A coca cola lorry delivers coke. In a quite frankly insane real life crossover, idiots actually go and visit said trucks.

• Shit
  • Christmas

0 voters

still got quite a few to see before i can rate honestly

feel like people were too quick to slate the john lewis trampoline dog, considering the rest of the dross out there.

Nah can’t see anything redeeming about it tbh. Crap effects, not nearly heartwarming enough, rubbish song cover. Probably seems even worse since it follows exactly the same formula every year.

1 Like

i’d give you ‘used cgi’ as a criticism rather than ‘crap effects’. they were pretty decent tbf tbh

the song was rubbish i guess. but not heartwarming enough? the last ones tried to be too heartwarming, this one was just meant to be funny and nice which i appreciated.

It did lead to that video where the dog is watching it on telly and bouncing himself at the relevant points though in fairness to it

3 Likes

the defence rests

5 Likes

Some shit where some colourful monsters in goggles (I think) skate (or ski) to a song from Nightmare Before Christmas but the song isn’t really relevant to what they’re doing.

I don’t know what it’s for.

• Shit
  • Christmas

0 voters

That’s yer argos winter soldiers

Brexit twat thinks Lidl imprison their turkeys…

Shit, but I LOVE the guy’s lacklustre deadpan delivery at the end.

1 Like

Roth Jones… Tesco…

Double shit, because Tesco. BUT, I saw the extended/full length version on the cinema the other day and it was unexpectedly way less annoying cos the narrative was allowed to play out in full, and there was a higher proportion of Ruth, and less Tesco and less doofus bloke.

Private polls are fucking boring

1 Like

Ruth’s a prick

Shut up :sob:

I’ve seen the Director’s Cut Wizzy, there’s even more ‘smell the fart’ acting, it’s completely unbearable.

1 Like

H&M (directed by Wes Anderson)

• Shit
  • Christmas

0 voters

Sorry I don’t own a TV

• Shit
  • Christmas

0 voters