Fursday evenung

Hi everyone,

Got myself a new notepad and highlighter pens today. Feeling well swish.

How are you all doing? Dinner? Plans? colour of pants?

No football on… dunno… :confused:

1 Like

I mean… HIYA!! :wave:

2 Likes

Heeeeeeey Matt!! Whys the football not on? What happened?

I’m watching Liverpool v AC Milan 04/05 Champs League Final on BT Sport to fill the void!

Just a gap before 2 games Friday and Saturday… should probably remind myself to read, make some music, play video games… I did something before World Cup… :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh my god I’m sweating so much

2 Likes

Hi team! I’m in the pub with @he_2 this evening. I’m hoping he’ll bring something back from the bar on his way back from the loo.

6 Likes

Should be working. Am playing vidya

1 Like

Been to Falmouth for the day. Bloody great day. Baby was on best behaviour and bloody cute. Love days like that.

Now got a Heineken and having cheese and biccies for tea

Colour of pants; navy with green pattern

6 Likes

The #lads

1 Like

Evening witches!

I’m saying a big thankyou to two weeks ago laelfy because she decided to flaunt expenses a bit and book a ‘superior’ room in this hotel which was a very smart move as it’s one of the only ones that has air conditioning. I currently have it set to ‘ice blast’.

It’s my last ever work trip (in this job anyway) so I’m going to celebrate by going to get some tempura halloumi.

7 Likes

I was at that game. Amazing night.

1 Like

6 years in and I still feel like an imposter at mine chief. I don’t think it’ll ever go away :grinning:

1 Like

Evening. Had jacket potato and beans for tea, was too hot for that tbh.

the brothers of destruction

1 Like

Saw this today.

10 Likes

Hi witches et al. Doing some squid for dins with kale and roasted med veg kind of thing. No plans, might whack a fillum on later. Pants? Ha I’m wearing those Baywatch shorts cos it’s roasting and they’re quite thin and obvs very short as previously documented :grinning:

1 Like

Haha!!! YOU LOVE THEM!!

1 Like

If they had pockets I’d wear them to the office tomorrow.

1 Like