Fyre Festival

Obviously I was actually visiting my parents and the timing was just convenient, but still.

I mean yeah, all this really shows is that when you send rich people to the gulag they still have enough money to hire lawyers :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s weird, because I was as guilty as anyone of absolutely loving this story and getting all excited. But then ten years in prison for this moron has made me feel a little sad.

9 Likes

i’ll be honest, i loved this story because of the thought of a bunch of mega rich instagram wankers crying over sleeping in tents. mcfarland gave us this joy and therefore should be exonerated from any wrongdoing

8 Likes

www.instagram.com/p/Bf_7KULHLzJ

There’s gonna be a documentary series on Fyre: Fyre Festival Docuseries Coming in 2019 From The Cinemart, Billboard & Mic | Billboard – Billboard

A series seems a bit much

Hoping this appears on the soundtrack somewhere

5 Likes

I dunno, it was a pretty wild time to be alive

2 Likes

Hope it’s a joke to send all the rich people to another gulag

1 Like

If Baz Hogan hadn’t already done that bloody DVD about ATP he could have be telling his story on Amazon Prime this time next year.

2 Likes

Six years in prison for head broseph.

3 Likes

Fuck man, imagine being as ugly and posh as this guy, then arriving at Riker’s Island and telling your cell mate you’re inside for throwing a really shit party.

12 Likes

“Mate, what are you in for?”

“Err have you wanted to watch Blink 182 with some supermodels?”

3 Likes

There’s a moral to this story: If you’re going to steal from people, make sure they’re not all rich enough to afford fancy lawyers

11 Likes

Book Blink 182,
And it’s an up north trip.

1 Like

No Primavera DJ sets for this guy!

4 Likes
1 Like

Fyre fest 2 pre-sale now avaliable, only $499 for a ticket

1 Like

The festival doesn’t have a lineup yet. For that matter, it doesn’t have a venue or a date, either. McFarland merely says that the festival is happening in “the Caribbean” and that he and his unnamed partners are “targeting Fyre Festival 2 for the end of next year.”

Very good.

8 Likes