Game Night (2018)

oh yeah that was alright. 3/5

do you count animated/Pixar ones in there, or do they usually do too much emotional stuff to be straight comedies

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping is great too.

3 Likes

On Channel 4 April 9th!

Finally upgrade my crummy-ish Film 4 version I have recorded for glorious HD.

nah I think Pixar are just a whole other category (i.e. really good films that are also funny)

1 Like

I really enjoyed Good Boys.

The kid stealing sex toys from his parents wardrobe thinking they’re weapons was brilliant.

1 Like

I’m watching Game Night
3rd viewing.

1 Like

I’m not loving your seamen

I’m watching this
cos i’m so pathetic that all it takes is for somebody to start a thread about a film and I’ll watch it

it’s alright

1 Like

proof is in the pudding

it’s funny but the casting feels off, jason bateman and rachel mcadams are both too bland

jesse plemons is good though i’ll give you that. funny that his nemesis in breaking bad is also called jesse, wonder if they’re related

Bateman sure, but I adore McAdams and that is an upsetting thing to read. She’s almost as good in game night as she is in Eurovision.

1 Like

We watched Eurovision tonight. A little overlong, but everyone in it was brilliant.

1 Like

How good was Dan Stevens?!

have you seen ‘Morning Glory’?

No, should I? It looks very bad. But then it does have Rachel McAdams in it

I loved it. She’s great in it, Harrison Ford (someone I’ve never been blown away with) is great in it. It’s like that film with DeNiro being an intern to Hathaway, obvious where it’ll go but it’s sweet and funny. There’s a bit in it that keeps coming to my mind and makes me chuckle each time

1 Like

I’ll watch it this week!

1 Like

Both Morning Glory and The Intern were both very good.

Didn’t know that Morning Glory was a film until I looked up McAdams on Netflix. The only film I dislike of McAdams is About Time but that’s mainly due to my dislike of Richard Curtis films.

1 Like

should have guessed it was called The Intern really!

1 Like