Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon

Would much prefer to see a series about a part of Westeros society we didn’t see much of in GoT.

1 Like

Like I dunno maybe a sitcom set in that Inn people always stopped at on the king’s road.

House of Hot Pie

Think it’s fine so far tbh. Except for Matt Smith’s face.

2 Likes

You don’t know what you want until you see it.

liked the dragon redesign to make him all lythe and longboy

prince erling sounded exactly like delia smith during that scene - where are you? lets be havin you

3 Likes

RIP Crab man :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Mate, she got his dragon fixed. If that’s not marriage material in feudal Westeros, I dunno what is.

Never heard it called that before

3 Likes

Still like the Princess a lot, Matty is doing good work, just nice being in spaces like cool beaches and the kings wood, shame about crabman - his design and vibe was far too cool to do so little. Also a nearly 3 year time jump between episodes?? Damn that’s a lot

It was bold to open episode 3 with two castle servants saying “OH BOY WHAT A THREE YEARS ITS BEEN”

5 Likes

Just sitting alone on a throne on a stage at a party, getting absolutely sloshed.

5 Likes

Whom amongst us

3 Likes

RIP Crabman. Proper gutted he’s gone

5 Likes

TBF Matt Smith’s lad is a fucking maniac and should be king based on ep 3

2 Likes

I like on the ringer podcast when they said that Matt Smith had a better NFL Combine than Rickon Stark

2 Likes

More like house of the shagon this week

2 Likes

Maybe just a mid-season thing, but this is feeling a bit aimless. I think the performances and all that are largely good, just not really sure of the big picture of it all.

3 Likes

I thought the first 3 episodes were mostly boring, so I didn’t even watch it last night. Turns out the 4th episode heats things up and there is better intrigue.

1 Like
1 Like