Game of Thrones - Season 7 thread

Jon and Dany in the same room, fucking, at long fucking last!!!

read it that way and thought, “AGREED!” :confused:

4 Likes

CWBAFT

2 Likes

Personally consider her a step down from Ygritte.

…do it harder, jon snow…

I think all of the prophesies just use all the different houses as are always talking about animals. So the sun is just one of the Martells. Actually after watching the last episode think it could be the the whole house being wiped out in Westeros. Did they originally come from the east?

4 Likes

Ohhh this is interesting!

We’ve not seen Bronn so far, where the fuck’s he at?

The final line has Ed turning to camera and saying “don’t forgot my new album ÷ is now available in all stores”

And the “mountain” could be Ser Gregor? Bit of a stretch though.

2 Likes

Yes I thought that earlier. Searched to see if anyone had a mountain sigil earlier and House Arryn is also apparently called the House of the Mountains. Falling through the moon door is kind of like blowing in the wind

I don’t think it will explicitly state that the prophecy has come true but if she does get pregnant you will be able to look back and find something to fit every line of it.

You’ve then got Davos Seaworth.

1 Like

“did I say when the sun rises in the west? my bad, I meant onion.”

7 Likes

Fun fact - in High Valyrian, the word for “sun” and “onion” are written the same and have a very slightly different pronunciation.

7 Likes

“in high valyrian, there are no gendered nouns. and also all common nouns are synonymous with the word onion”

9 Likes

"you’d think this would get confusing, but you generally figure it out by context.

This is, however, the reason why all Valyrian cooking tastes a bit samey."

6 Likes

that also explains why the domes on our towers don’t match

Nah, fuck Ser Friendzone.

2 Likes

and mountains blow

Well now that has a whole different slant…

1 Like

i still love these shit memes

16 Likes

I mean yeah, but there is really strong streak of MRA in his behaviour which both the books and the TV series make clear is plainly wrong, IMO, and yet people are still quite pro-Ginger Whisps. He’s not a good guy.

1 Like

He literally sold people into slavery. He’s a terrible, terrible person.

2 Likes

Who’s ginger whisps?

Sorry, I’m sure it’s obvious. It’s Friday.