Game of Thrones - Season 7 thread

https://twitter.com/DanuelFetizanan/status/897483498990092288

16 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty decent quality TBH.

Skipped to the end credits to check the whole episode was there. No end credits. Saw a split second that was a big spoiler. THAT’LL LEARN ME!!

1 Like

you absolute donut

1 Like

Game of Thrones is really great

4 Likes

Might as well just watch it now!

if anyone is gonna post after watching the leak… don’t be a dick.

7 Likes

Just watched it

Can’t believe This text will be blurred! Really wasn’t expecting that.

5 Likes

If anyone does watch it before Monday, can we not have any “non-spoiler spoilers” please? (e.g. wow that was huge, didn’t see that coming, you won’t believe it, etc)

That kind of thing still affects viewing the episode for the first time - a couple of weeks ago the ambush of the lannisters wasn’t really a surprise because I’d read elsewhere about major spectacular events happening, and we were approaching the end of the episode without anything like that having happened yet. THANX.

9 Likes

I see other people have beaten me to this.

Do none of the directors of this show ever bother telling the guy who plays Jaime just to put a tiny teeny bit of effort into his english accent. just gets more and more nakedly danish every week.

That’s obviously to emphasise how he’s subconsciously growing more distant from Cersei.

He is bare handsome though, so gets a pass from me

Represents him slowly coming around towards the nordic model form of governance over sister-lover-baby momma dictatorship

3 Likes

“Not really a spoiler but omg when the baddie appears on the boat and thingy dies I couldn’t even!!!”

2 Likes

Oh my god you’re not going to believe the twist at the end!

DeShawn Townsend IS Troy Avery

actual proper spoilers don't read me

I’ve warned you, dont fucking read this if you haven’t watched it.

FUUUUUCK. Guess we all got the zombie dragon we wanted!! Some good dialogue at the start love the wilding fella so much. Not sure on where they’re taking arry though :confused: and why send brienne :frowning:

3 Likes

I guess he’s lucky he’s on the same show as Littlefinger. Aiden Gillen: an Irish man who makes his characte sound like someone is doing a shit Irish accent impression.

4 Likes

Talking of accents, unless I’m just being crap with the accent: Gendry had a proper northern twang when chatting with Jon boy - he’s born and raised down south though?!?!

Yeah but he’s poor

2 Likes

Quick request given that most people on this board use blurred text as a joke, if anyone’s going to post spoilers could they be clear that they are real spoilers? Like Matt_was_taken did above?

Thanks, friends.

3 Likes