Game of Thrones - Season 7 thread

Yeah that was a really brilliant bit of TV, but loads of stupid plot holes as others have mentioned. Enjoyed all the lads fighting in a circular and glad Tormund is still alive.

Pretty sure all of the Starks we’ve seen in the 7 series have half a brain cell between them. What a fucking stupid family.

1 Like

Not sure if this is the one you’re saying is shit but the Bald Move one is what I listen to. Also a BW and a nonBW.

1 Like

Those dragons have excellent GPS.

3 Likes

Apart from all the many many plot holes, that was a great episode.

If you could get over the sheer stupidity of the plan.

And you ignore the Winterfell sisters.

9 Likes

Will presumably be the name of the sitcom spin-off.

1 Like

Guys guys guys the reason the night king disnt javelin drogon was cuz the goodies would’ve burnt his body - he knew that by taking one down Mid flight he’d get himself an ice dragon.

3 Likes

Completely agree. The plotholes were just too much for this episode to be seen as a success. I think it’s also ruined the season to be honest. Too much fan-service and plot advancement at a crazy pace. Now you’re just expected to swallow all of these stupid decisions and convenient resolutions.

This was blatantly there to give us another action set piece, and to progress the Jon/Daenerys allegiance.

1 Like

I was fine, btw.

Called it two weeks ago:

RIDING.

3 Likes

A team of winners.

Well only if he’s actually riding it next episode (okay @zxcvbnm you git?)

2 Likes

you totally called it Theo and you have the proof too

3 Likes

Liked the bit where the Hound impales the zombie on the dragon’s spiked crest for the journey to the boat

7 Likes

Thanks, 'squeak. Knew you’d have my back when I make the obvious calls.

On one hand, I did find the end gripping. On the other, the show has turned into proper mush again after a bit of a recovery in Season 6

So did the last of the Children of the Forset die after Bran fled the cave or are there more of them about? Presumably they’re the one’s that enchanted Benjen?

Anyone else heard that chat that series 8 is not due to start filming until October meaning that it’s likely not to air until 2019?

Also, when Daenerys was talking to Dinklage about the successor etc., I started to think “actually, not sure the realm is going to be that much better under these lads than it was before.” And chuckling at the idea of her “breaking the wheel” as if it was meant to be ironic. Which I’m not sure was Martin’s intention. Maybe it was/is and the big twist is going to be that they’re just as crap as all the rest.

urgh

1 Like

drogon is next in the line of succession

2 Likes