Game of Thrones - Season 7 thread

will briene and tormund bang before the end of the show

• y
  • n

0 voters

Hoping it will shoot snowballs.

14 Likes

:smiley:

gigantic build up to this terrifying zombie dragon and it just makes snowballs that all the kids love to play with

24 Likes

And all the adults and White Walkers will join in and everyone will become friends and peace will come to Westeros.

6 Likes

Can they all hold hands along the top of the wall?

Maybe with Cersei and the Hound in the middle

Sansa said she hadnt heard from Jon in weeks so I’m assuming he didn’t tell her he was back from dragonsville and just went out to capture a zombie, yeah?

There’s a hole in my heart
As big as the wall
For that poor little bastard
Who Dany said was too small.
Though we can’t make him grow
We’ll do the next best thing.
We’ll stand on the wall and sing, sing, sing.

5 Likes

Along the top of The Wall:

last shot is jon and danny making snow angels on the top of the wall

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if the writers took A Song of Ice and Fire literally and ended the series with a massive showstopper.

9 Likes

really enjoyed it, even with the absurdly speeded up pace, and ensuing plot contrivances.

I’m going to wait for some kind of explanation to the Arya / Sansa thing before saying it’s incredibly to stupid. the confrontation was pretty good as a standalone scene, even if I’m not sure it makes any sense whatsoever

Ive noticed dany seems to be coming across as a very old soul, she’s basically acting like an old lady and I swear they’re even doing her makeup differently to make her seem other worldly and old and I think it’s all part of the set for being outed as jon’s aunt. I’m getting a more maternal feel from her now in her interactions with him. Or maybe that’s because he’s acting like a whiny, overly earnest, albeit BLOODY GORGEOUS, naive, man-child!

2 Likes

Like Zatoichi

1 Like

You won’t be saying that after they bone.

2 Likes

“You dipstick, Littlefinger!”

Or this:

4 Likes

isn’t that just a bit of water getting on the pommel?

This isn’t Mad Men marckee

Exactly what I was thinking.

Getting a bit bored with Jon ‘almost dying’ every few episodes - obviously he’s going to be around for the finale.

Agree with Arya and Sansa stuff - if they are just acting like they are falling out, why are they doing it in private? I like the idea of the Brienne/Arya foreshadowing - maybe ol’ Tarthy will have to step in to stop Arya from killing Sansa at some point (hopefully before they all tumble LF and turn on him wholesale).

Lads on tour was awesome and I loved the chat between the Hound and Firebeard.

It was strange that all it took was a rock in the face to set off the zombies - was it because they were waiting for the lake to be solid and it coincided at same time?

Didn’t get why that bloke rode in like a hero and then just allowed himself to be devoured - “there’s room on my horse for two.” shrug