Gaming 2019 - New Half-Life (Some VR nonsense) confirmed

Oh yeah, I remember being mind blown by the first Tomb Raider on PS1!

13 Likes

I still am in a way. It’s all relative innit

I love this

PSVR is great. You must also get Wipeout, Tetris Effect and Moss.

1 Like

You should be fine starting with 7. I more or less did (only having played a few of the previous ones before, and in any particular order).

7 is kind of a reboot of the first one in some respects anyway, and as others have said, takes a somewhat different tonal direction.

2 Likes

You’re a braver person than I am to play VR horror.

Not had the stomach to start it yet :grimacing:

Kicking the teeth out of that big Ape in Astrobot were enough.

Fucking hell life is strange 2

Dont make a game that lis based around exploring and then make one random item you look at be the one that progresses you beyond the room you hadn’t finished exploring yet

Also my replay didn’t ask me how I ended LiS1 this time and it landed me with the psychopath ending

Are you sure you weren’t playing The Stanley Parable by mistake?

i got the ecto 1 for rocket league! i realised i bought the game for 15 quid 4 years ago and even tho i’ve never gotten any good at it it’s always been fun, so i decided to give a little extra to say thanks. how many games we spend 40, 50 quid on can we honestly say we’re still playing more than a year later?

It was FREE when it first came out

wtf!! think i missed the free to play period.

still, well worth 15 smackeroos. i just realised the size of your car actually affects the game, the ecto is a little smaller than my old RC type whip and i’m missing shots i used to hit!

Yeah I bought a few cars and some keys for crates just because I feel like I’ve mugged them on the cost:time played ratio.

Last I heard the debate over whether the choice of car has an actual effect is real or psychological was still raging. I’m sure I’m better with some than others though.

1 Like

we should have a DiS rocket league match

5 Likes

Did they ever sort out cross platform parties?

yup!

1 Like

Yeah this should definitely be a thing then!

2 Likes

gotta be at least 4 people who play