Gaming 2019 - New Half-Life (Some VR nonsense) confirmed

Got bored so decided to compile my top 100 games of all time

Now I need to sleep and forgot to a bunch of shit I needed to do by morn!

Oh welllll

3 Likes

I’d do this but I feel like after about the first 10 or 20 it’ll get pretty arbitrary in terms of order.

Yes please!

Titanfall 2, so good that it’s in there twice…

Cracking game tho.

1 Like

Any fans of Chrono Trigger here? A few weeks ago my phone died so I borrowed a mate’s old Android handset, realised how easy it was download emulators on them (fuck you Apple!) and got hold of CT, and absolutely loved it. I think the thing that made the biggest difference from FF was that you can see all the enemies, made such a difference to my experience of it. Also the story was pleasantly linear, I found I could work out what to do and where to go next, occasionally used a walkthrough to work out how to beat some bosses and saw there were lots of secrets and stuff I missed, but ah well.

Anyway, I haven’t finished it, because playing with screen controls was absolute murder on my thumbs. I haven’t touched it for a few days and they still feel a bit numb / tingly and I reckon that was to blame… Would like to finish it some day though, hope they release it for the Switch or something.

1 Like

Playing OoT master quest, it really is quite shit.

Is it just OoT in mirror world?

It’s like some mad fucker went wild on the OoT dungeon designer and was like haahahah maybe i’ll put 12 dodongos and 27 empty boxes in this tiny room looool

Sounds awful! Would rather ride the lovely horse around, unless they replaced it with a bat or something

Gave up on it and swapped it for inFamous Second Son

I downloaded the PC version when they patched it to make it not fucking appalling, but I kind of stopped with it for some reason. Might return to it at some point

Managed to do both those tough bits in divinity 2, really enjoying this game.

Yes!
It’s fucking amazing isn’t it?
Contender for best game ever.

Yeah loads to love about it. Frog is a GBOL

1 Like

Frog is tremendous. Robo as well.
They’re all actually great tho!

Played a few fun indie titles on my lunch break.

The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective game - fun little game with writing that reminded me of Donut County (which either sound great or horrible to you). It was about 30-40 mins to play through, very much just talking and trading items, but with some funny dialogue. It was a fun lil time, recommend it if you are into this kind of thing!

A Short Hike - only played this for about 20 minutes, but it is super charming! It feels good to control your bird character, with some interesting mechanical bits as a surprise as I explored. Has some light BotW climbing mechanics and the music and writing reminded me of Animal Crossing too. Looking forward to exploring a bit more tonight!

Lads when is the goose game out please?

1 Like

Website only says 2019 at the moment. I also want to tear up the neighbourhood as the goose.

3 Likes

Yes lots of peole do

I haven’t played for over a year though, will have a bash again one day