Gaming 2019

I think it’s wonderful. I didn’t play it at launch. so I don’t know what state it was in then, but it has SO much to it and such a great world. It’s just got an epic amount of content and it’s a FF game. Only reason I stopped playing it is I couldn’t just dip in and out because of the sub. These days I’m Black Desert purely because FF14 isn’t on xbox and I don’t like my PS4 much anymore.

Launch FF 14 was apparently awful, thats why they basically remade the game :smiley:

1 Like

Like this post if you love computer games

1 Like

I hate computer games

3 Likes

They have games on computers now?

2 Likes
7 Likes

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Enjoying witcher 3 retread although i doubt I’ll have the time to do as much of the game as I did last time. Still a stunning looking game and I’m having a bit more fun than I ever gained from rdr2 but I still feel I’ll go back and complete that eventually.

Bought divinity original sin 2 in the amazon sale and fuck knows when I’ll have time to dip into that. Got great reviews but I have no idea what it’ll be like or play like really.

1 Like

1 Like

Shadowverse is creepy as fuck, tbf.

2 Likes

Just played the penultimate episode of spooky horror point-and-click adventure The Last Door. Surprisingly effective scares considering the old-lookin’ pixel graphics. Really well used.

1 Like

Google Stadias sub service (9.99/month) will get you ONE free game a month
Thats a nope from me

You know what I really fancy? Playing through portal and portal 2 again. AFAIK can’t play either on switch or ps4 which seems like such a shame and a wasted opportunity. Do a remaster and take my money!

1 Like

Only PC and Xbox One of the current lot can play them

1 Like

I recently did this, had to opt for Steam on my Mac.

(Still great)

1 Like

this is cooooooooooool

1 Like

Man its an incredible visualisation of how much of a number Fortnite did on PUBGs playercount. (but also confirms its still one of the biggest games in the world despite this)

Also yeah Football Manager always being near the top every year confirms @Antpocalypsenow is minted and should buy us all nice fluffy Egyptian cotton duvets

2 Likes

I knew Counter-Strike was big but I didn’t realise it was that big

Beat Spelunkey tonight the hard way at the 491st attempt. Proper chuffed with myself.

5 Likes