Gaming 2019

nodarksoulschat

what are some good games like command and conquer on the PS4? used to love spending hours on red alert 3 and tiberium wars. strategy games. this war of mine was quite good, very depressing tho. i also like me some tropico and cities skylines. i crave a game where i can send innocent conscripts into battle.

also this looks fun af

Buy a pc

• dont think there are ANY RTS games on PS4… Xbox has Halo Wars 2*

Didnt enjoy the RE2 demo, just cant get on with these kinda games even if they didnt give me motion sickness.

that’s a shame, hope the rumours of a C&C remaster are true :frowning:

Not a rumour, they’ve confirmed those.

result :slightly_smiling_face:

Just started Yakuza 0. Anyone here played it?

They might be PC only though as RTS has never been prevalent on consoles.

Play all the side quests (seriously)

tiberium wars and red alert worked well on xbox 360

Will do. I haven’t really played a game like this before, so we’ll see how we get on. Quite into cutscenes these days so I guess Yakuza 0 was a good choice

This is a worry. Almost an entire month of my life has gone on Rocket League.

Yes! They’re ridiculous in the best possible way!

when in rome. or something like that

(ice cream is a good good relic)

Ha, I’m still trying to work out what kind of games I like, got some old school turn-based stuff to try out (Advance Wars, Fire Emblem) to see how I get on with them. I used to play Age of Empires on my mate’s PC as a kid and liked building my little settlements, I never had the attention span or get my head round stuff like Sim City though.

i never knew i was into these kinds of games until i got my ps4. but cities skylines has occupied so much of my time, i didn’t realise how obsessive i’d become over building cities and planning road layouts. when you reduce traffic with clever interchanges, cycle routes and footpaths, and well planned, affordable public transport routes, it’s indescribably satisfying.

what vidya is this?

it is ‘slay the spire’ and i cannot remember what life was like before it oh god please send help

Can’t believe you’re still playing so much of this!