Gaming 2019 - New Half-Life (Some VR nonsense) confirmed

Still feel i’m doing ok whilst also panicking massively / making wrong decisions / totally forgetting the abilities etc.

I’m ALIAS-ZERO on PS4 btw folks.

I love the fact that Kingdom Hearts exists. Like I don’t want to play it but the mere fact it exists and the out of context videos I see are just utter insanity

Playing it, currently RPGing with Buzz and Woody in the toy store looking for Hamm. We are in an alternate universe where Buzz’s laser actually works

Thats not even me explaining why Buzz can use his laser, its cannon yo

this has done me

7 Likes

i think i’ve stolen this idea from somewhere but i’m kicking around playing an RPG “in-character” as someone well known. so like i would play fallout as kanye or something, and put it on twitch.

this will probably go the way of my sicilian mafia podcast.

the bit with donald and the ingredients :smiley:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahah

Seriously cant stop laughing

1 Like

I finished Shadow of Tomb Raider tonight. It was OK. I’m still going to collect all of the collectable things tomorrow and will probably do the DLC later in the year but I might be done with Tomb Raider.

Lara is the most unlikable video game character ever in this game. The combat was worse than the other games and it felt kinda disjointed? It was fine but tbe change of dev defo hurt it, the tombs were pretty good though and plentiful

I like tombs (and I think they’re the bit that’ll bring me back in 2021 for the next one) but I wasn’t sure if I’d just gotten bored of the rest of it.

Nah it was deffo worse structurely and feeling

1 Like

I feel like life would sometimes be easier if I had a talking cat who kept telling me I was tired and to go to bed

3 Likes

Massively stressful when it speeds up.

1 Like

have a load of games to finish, such as, spider man, red dead. just get distracted chilling with cities skylines. hypnotic game.

3 Likes

I dig Oberon, although he’s not a super powerful he’s a good all rounder.

Got a ton of gaming in this weekend. Tried out Apex Legends, it’s such a well crafted game but really suffers from the people that play it. Battle Royale types are hardly known for their squad gameplay.

Had a quick go on The Division 2 beta, plays well, more of the same, graphics look worse than the original, don’t like the menus…riddled with bugs. I’m confident I’ll be getting it on day one still.

Also, spent most of my day in Destiny 2. Can’t beat that shooting.

So I started Bloodborne at the weekend. Only played Demon Souls before but it’s similar enough to get how to play it. I defeated the first boss and explored a fair bit after that. Then I read online that as I accidentally attacked other hunter NPC she’'ll forever aggro me so I think I’ll have to restart. I’m not too far in so shouldn’t take too long to get back there but a bit annoying. But any tips on starting class, what to level up first, early hints etc?

I also started Rise of the Tomb Raider yesterday so I think I might run through that first before going back to bloodborne.

Resident Evil 2 B campaign

The entire time in the police station is such a different experience to the first campaign in terms of the constant stress and anxiety of being chased by Mr X right from pretty much the off

1 Like