Gaming 2019 - New Half-Life (Some VR nonsense) confirmed

Like not playing any other games, spending my lunch times on youtube researching builds etc. I shall have to resist, I’m meant to be learning to draw in my free time.

Apex Legends still chewing up a lot of my time. Once you get your head around the guns and maps a bit more, it really turns into a decent FPS BR.

This is fucking brilliant!

1 Like

Yeah DmC was really fun, felt like a nice dexterity exercise at times planning out combos with the triggers to push and pull with the attacks.

Edit: Waypoint’s podcast is making me excited about Sekiro!

1 Like

The gameplay footage is making me a bit leery, actually. I don’t want Tenchu, I want Souls!

I love me some souls, but I am excited for a more focused action game with a Miyazaki eye. Reminds me of Bloodborne, limited playstyle(s) that you have to get good at to succeed. See how it pans out though!

Yeah there’s my problem.

1 Like

Fairly niche, but if you ever watched Limmy play Contradiction you may well enjoy this:

2 Likes

Just cause 4 now on gamepass fyi

1 Like

Yes. Yes I think I’m ready for some of that.

I hope they do more proper Soulsy RPG games down the line but I’m well up for a more action/stealth* take on the formula about now.

*just action for me. I am so bad at stealth.

1 Like

That’s one of the best bits

getting to this stage was more painful than any boss fight (or that damn octavia quest). kitty better be worth it.

i’ve come to trade at a bad dojo

1 Like

some pretty amazing videogame history in this vid

4 Likes

Played about 6 or so hours of Apex Legends. Made precisely one (1) kill. Lmao

5 Likes

This is my worry about Apex Legends. I’m shit at video games and I don’t want to let my team mates down.

Re2 s ranks baby

2 Likes

IF ur pinging you’re helping.

You can be a world class scout if you want to, if you’re good at that sort of shit and get paired with a person who kills in their sleep you’ll be a valuable member of the team.

3 Likes

I find the game so stressful regardless of what bit I’m doing, having to give it a break for a bit before finishing Claire B off :confused:

starting playing Hitman yesterday after it was free on PlayStation Plus recently - seems quite fun. only done the training missions so far plus a couple of escalations, but my wife has been playing it longer and done loads of nonsense on the Paris level and that seems good too :clap:

2 Likes