Gaming 2019 - New Half-Life (Some VR nonsense) confirmed

I had to replace the thumbsticks on two xbox one controllers because my old flatmates wore them out so much from Rocket League

I don’t feel as bad now, I thought I’d broken something that was really well built!

Hardcore S+ my dudes :smile:

5 Likes

This is a lovely little game which I think you’d all enjoy.

7 Likes

Noyce

1 Like

I think this game would drive me insane.

I have to dismantle one of ours because the D pad is fucked from overuse. Going to be a fun weekend project.

1 Like

Is this out now?

I had to get the tiny screwdrivers for a few quid from amazon but after that it was good fun :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Yes, on Steam. It’s already sending me gently mad.

1 Like

I’m interested in the Switch version :+1:

I had to get a similar kit, cost me like 9 quid.

Didn’t even consider home surgery when the bumper on my old controller stopped working. Forked £40 odd out for a new controller instead like a mug, didn’t I?

1 Like

Always funny being reminded of what I called my party in p5

5 Likes

Also

“How did they find out about us?”

Possibly the fact that yr secret hideout is a public overpass and you keep shouting

1 Like

Never bothered to platinum anything before, I’m quite proud

4 Likes

Enjoying my time with Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, needed a quite mindless game to just relax with on a night. The loop is quite satisfying and it looks pretty, good enough for the moment.

Mentally put £45 aside for Sekiro…going to wait for reviews and not pre-order but pretty sure I will end up taking the drop on Friday.

Cant
Stop
Playing
The Division 2
God damn it get your gameplay hooks out of me, damned fine looty shooty. The AI enemies are some of the best I’ve ever faced in a game, unlike other worse cover shooters you are constantly scanning the environment around you whilst you and your allies (really good online matchmaking btw) try to outflank the enemy. So many times I’ve sdeen the AI actually use suppressing fire to enable a group of guys to get the drop on me and my team, awesome dynamics leading to some really intense firefights.

The Division 2 shows good AI can go a long way in a ‘dead’ genre such as cover shooter. I am constantly scanning my surroundings, am constantly 100% engaged in every firefight. Its what sets this game apart from the others in the genre. Kind of a shame in some ways as I do like shutting my brain off for a mindless grind, but I guess I got Anthem for that… I guess

1 Like

I’m looking forward to getting that on pay day, Most reviews seem to be “more of the same but better” which is exactly what it should be.