Gaming 2020 - Christmas sales now live across multiple storefronts

SO i had a look through the Epic Store to find the best possible deal to make the most of your £10 discount (if u download GTA5 u get a £10 discount voucher) Assasins Creed Odysee will be £6.70 if you use the voucher.

That 2 massive games for under £7 right there

don’t forget about remaking all the old games!

and you’ll all lap it up

1 Like

Looks… fine

Is gta5 available on PC too?

The lockdown has got me back into gaming for the first time in like, 7 years? I completed Katamari Damacy the other week and have been making my way through the half life games again after realising I never actually finishes the first one despite many attempts :sweat_smile:

I’ve got the new Final Fight and then Shenmue games on deck but if GTA V (never played this one) is in the mix :scream:

GTAV is free on PC atm

Yeah I know that’s why I was asking, just wasn’t sure if it was console only…

Quite happy for furlough to be extended until October then

I’m confused. You asked if it was on PC but you already knew? Or that it was free?

Soz

I knew it was free, I didn’t know if it meant PC as well as console

Edit: doesn’t involve me

Did y’all miss this question or something?

He literally answered your question. I don’t understand what you’re doing

Do you have to stay subscribed to gamepass to keep access?

Yeah I think they ported it to PC 2017? Maybe 2018

1 Like

Yes. But if you play it on gamepass and are subscribed to gamepass and decide you like it you usually get 20% discount off of RRP to keep forever.

So if you aint subbed you can get a free trial, use it as a demo and then buy it for a discounted price

1 Like

Gotchya. I see they’ve got Stelaris, HOI 4 and EU 4 on there as well. If Mrs Z ever takes that long trip to visit family without me…

:smiley:

Im a big fan of the service, its like £4 a month on PC, I am totally a shill for it but its not hard to sometimes haha

being an idiot

1 Like

i have been keeping a spreadsheet (yay spreadsheet games) of my sales in path of exile. (DEAD LEAGUE)
i have now done over 1000 sales. wtf.
my last sale was to someone called ‘wheresmytampon’. i did not ask questions.
i also have a regular to my fossil shop called ‘quicksilver flask’. they never say anything - not even a ‘ty’. they just come, buy their fossils/resonators and quietly leave. still, it’s nice to have regulars. pours pint

3 Likes

Did you ever play the originals? I remember getting quite far in the first one (no idea how, I tried to replay it on PS4 and it’s punishingly hard).

As tough as they are, I respect how absolutely weird to the point of borderline having contempt for the player they are. Really unique atmosphere (and essentially an alt-universe sequel to Silent Hill 1). I think Blood Curse was an attempt to iron out the strangeness and reboot the original (never played it so don’t really know).

1 Like

Replaying Dead Space 1 on PS3. Best in the series, easily. Belter

2 Likes