Gaming 2021

For @Yesiamaduck @Bamnan

4 Likes

what’s mad is that I did actually watch most of these, seeing how much older they’ve all gotten is making me come to terms with my own aging. Sometimes it can feel like time doesn’t really pass and you stay the same y’know?

2 Likes

Oh shit, is that where that’s from?

1 Like

Yup!!! The podcast where drew finds out he’s a meme a few months later was great

1 Like

Resident Evil 8 on 84 on Metacritic

Lot of reviews says that it is a mix between 4 and 7 and quite action heavy, which sounds like a really good sweet spot to me. Think I can hang on for a sale though.

Reckon I would be buying this on Friday if I didn’t have the next few months gaming time blocked out for Mass Effect.

2 Likes

Finished Prey! So so good. Thanks to people who persuaded me to stick with it.

Ending spoilers:

I decided pretty early in the game I’d nuke Talos and stop anything getting back to earth… nearly went with Alex towards the end but stuck with it. Apparently this is the “bad ending” which I disagree with. Saving the earth aren’t I? Redeeming myself. I didn’t expect the surprise twist either. Alex and the robots seemed to approve though cos they let me live.

Going to squeeze in Dishonoured before Mass Effect… only played about an hour but know I’m going to like it.

2 Likes

Bad week for gaming podcasts ending…

I hope the main podcast is staying!

Really enjoy their more mellow and mature approach to podcasts

1 Like

I dont see the bombcast going anywhere - but the beastcast and hotspot are dead - the bombcast is still the most popular thing they produce I believe

sorry I was talking about cane & rinse there

facepalms ITS BEEN A LONG DAY

1 Like

hope you’re doing ok anyway duck, don’t see you around here too much these days x

Rule of thumb - the less I’m on the internet the better I’m doing!

1 Like

happy for you then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup it is. Apparently the requests have dried up lately and so they decided to knock SOP on the head for a while. I can see why. After 300 shows I find it hard to suggest stuff now that’s not already been featured.

1 Like

BUBSY!

1 Like

phew! Had some good ones lately, looking forward to the next console special one they do too

1 Like

Yeah but it was hinted throughout that the alien stuff had already escaped back to earth by the time the outbreak on the station happened which is why I think it was considered “bad”.

Returnal is mighty addictive and I’m finding it very satisfyingly difficult. Scratching the soulsbourne itch.