monster hunt

do you know which one?

I’m assuming Rise, by following the thread up a bit

1 Like

Monster hunter rise. Gamepass

Released on xbox and playstation last week
Is a switch port

1 Like

Have that in my steam library for some reason. Don’t recall ever buying it.

1 Like

Finished Dishonored 2 yesterday, got much more into it after struggling for a while with trying to be too purist in the stealthiness. Once I resigned myself to not being perfect, I enjoyed it a lot more. Still predominantly stealth and low chaos, playing as Emily, always picking the non-violent option with the main targets.

Gone straight in with a new game plus, this time as Corvo, going for a high chaos, assault play through. It’s like an entirely different game! It helps that I know the game a lot better than the first time through, but I’m seeing completely different things, having a completely different experience. Looking forward to actually using all the different weapons and power this time rather than just sneaking about!

3 Likes

Been playing some shite old Scene It quiz games on 360 with my partner. Oddly fun

2 Likes

Here’s some ideas for you! Kind of obsessed with watching these - absolutely insane precision at work.

2 Likes

New Steamworld is a building sim

1 Like

Not sure I want to play a building sim, but it’s SteamWorld and it looks pretty nice!

Was loving Yakuza 0… then I unlocked breaker style for Goro Majima. Full on Eddy Gordon Tekken flashbacks. Best game of all time hands down

That was entertaining.

Another perfectly pleasant 7/10 you’ll never think about again then.

GoW Rangnickarock was just getting to be properly properly good and then it made me play as the annoying kid for a bit :tired_face:

Why do this
Why

2 Likes

thinking about putting down spiderman permanently because it keeps making you play as his ex girlfriend and some puerto rican kid doing really shit stealth missions. insane.

3 Likes

I started Halo Wars yesterday and I think it might be the first RTS that’s dumbed down enough for my smooth brain to understand

Based on the trailer the xbox version of goldeneye looks like it plays a helll of a lot smoother. The cobtrols seem more fluid. Nakes sense as its in a new engine

Im playing like arse but hifi rush is alot of fun

It’s like finding out you only use a fraction of your brain power - my playthrough did not look like that!

1 Like

Put some respect on MJ and Miles name ffs :joy:

I honestly have no idea why people got so upset by those missions. They take up such a small part of the game and the stealth elements of both are still really fun :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes