Gang Gang Dance

Today!

Enjoyed the new one on first listen. Though itā€™s not as banger-filled as Lotus might have lead you to hope/believe.

i hated them when i was a teenager but iā€™m listening to that new album and wondering why cos its fucking great

critics talking out their arses

Surprised thereā€™s not much hype about this, seems fairly low key? DiS boards were all over them last album. This one is good, but looks like it takes a few plays to really sink in.

has it got shitey reviews? First new record in ages where I havenā€™t looked at a single review, feels kind of refreshing
Enjoying it so far anyway

got 5/10 on here and some stinkers elsewhere.

Sat in the park listening to it the other day, was very nice. Plethora of different rhythms and a smorgasbord of textures and sounds.

Good summer record.

Iā€™m really enjoying it, think itā€™s definitely a grower. Would love to see them live so hoping they tour over here once theyā€™re done in America at the end of the year.

Everyone still into this? Definitely one of my faves of the year

1 Like

I forgot to listen to this when it came out - remedying nowā€¦

Thought the album was fine - maybe a little mellow, like it when they go full throttle.

Wish theyā€™d announce some UK shows thoughā€¦

Yeah, need a London show announcement.

One of the best live bands out there.

This is good! Havenā€™t listened to them for ten years!

So had a few listens to this and it is fairly lovely isnā€™t it. Very calming, although that said the title track is something of a banger.

Never seen them live despite rinsing Eye Contact and Saint Dympha back in the day. UK dates please :+1:

that last song is really festive (and sounds like cocteau twins)