Gear Wanker thread Mk II

Going to try for an mc303 on eBay again this weekend. Got pipped by £3 last time, I think last 10 secs sniping is the best way to go. Huge adrenaline rush

If I do win it I’ll definitely need an audio interface with more than two inputs though :grimacing:

I will never sell it.

turned my po20 into a lego rocket

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMAL0FHoPk/?igshid=1twwbs65bsqmu

2 Likes

Still haven’t pulled the trigger on the GigRig G2. Think I need to plan my pedalboard build first.

I need to stop buying pedals

but this looks/sounds amaze

1 Like

Currently fantasizing about this unit:

Obviously not going to get it, but it is cool as fuck. Wish there was an affordable version!

2 Likes

I’m loving Walrus’ work right now, I don’t want or need any more drive pedals but their new drive pedal …

Plus their reverbs and delays too, all of them

1 Like

I was watching a video with Julien Baker explaining her rig and the sounds that were coming out of that pedal were so good. Need a Strymon big sky as well.

1 Like

I’ve been sort of looking at this as well. Looking for an analogue ‘warming’ device that can also sculpt sound a little and had been going back and forth between the Oto Boum and Elektron Analog Heat and saw people recommending this. Looks like a cracking unit!

I would love an analogue heat, but I’m fully bought into the Elektron way of doing things

1 Like

Listening to Sigur Ros for the first time in years. Might have just bought a cheap violin bow.

2 Likes

do you have the Julia/like vibrato pedals? I’m obsessed with it

i wish it could do the edge of endless repeats thing a little easier, I find it either fades out a touch too fast or just takes off into OTT space. But otherwise I love mine too, I always thought I’d be one for delays with crazy amounts of options and settings but really think I just want a good analogue one for the vibez

1 Like

Yes, I have the Julia , it’s the only one of theirs I actually own. It’s lovely

I’m so impressed by the tremolo that Walrus are definitely going to be one of the first places I look when I’m after a particular type of effect. Just a really thoughtfully put together pedal.

I love how the chorus covers a big range of sounds but basically every position on the dial is a useable sound - obv it does crazy wobbles, but useable ones

Really jealous of that trem

1 Like

I also think the Deep Six is my favourite compressor pedal.

guess what i have arriving later today :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ooo yes lovely sounding

They also seem like a GBOL and I would like to work there