General Opinions Thread (Chat + Beeves encouraged)

I think the person that came and sat opposite me on the other couch at my table in Costa should have asked and should put some fucking shoes on

• I love that sense of community when people in the world force themselves on me
  • He is an animal, devoid of the steadying force of unwritten societal procedure

0 voters

mixed really: love being able to ride my bike in the evenings cos it’s really light and also it’s just nicer cycling when the weather’s good. beer gardens are great.

but: hate being hot when i’m just sat around. our garden has no shade. dislike mowing the lawn. shaving legs is shit. coming home to a flat where the windows have been shut all day is gross.

2 Likes

do you mean cold?

Cold out The can

:frowning: how has it come to this?

3 Likes

A footy competition is no excuse to be a noisy prick at anti-social hours. No one shouts in the street about Wimbledon or the Ashes. Grow up, soccer fans.

5 Likes

Tortellini uncooked out the packet when you’re waiting for it to cook

• Acceptable
  • Unacceptable

0 voters

We have customers here (waiting for cabs and shit) who will take their shoes off (and sometimes not) and lie down on the sofas! Sometimes they will even sleep. Unbelievable!

Also, England are shit. They’ve scraped through or lost every match that wasn’t Panama.

1 Like

Pizza uncooked

• Acceptable
  • Unacceptable
  • Acceptable in dire circumstances

0 voters

The streets used to be alive with posh voiced shouts of “come on Tim”

2 Likes

just like … raw dough??

Yeah.

Can you explain to me what the dire circumstances are?

1 Like

Only done this a few times when our gas got cut off and I had no food apart from what was in the fridge, but it was more or less fine. Tastes like a cheese and tomato sandwich

1 Like

Ouch. Hope the painkillers are doing their job.

I took this space from a small Scottish boy who was being scolded by his Glaswegian dad for falling asleep when they had a train to catch or some shit and I am not giving out freebies to some shoeless twat!

I note that you have not changed your vote even with this information

Thing is, I was in Edinburgh over the weekend and it was like low 20s, so nice in the sun, cool in the shade. That was nice. I’d be happy with that for months on end.

London, though, especially central London where I live and work, can utterly utterly fuck off with its constant high 20s and suffocating blanket of pollution.

1 Like

:grinning: was going for a silence speaking volumes vibe.

2 Likes