General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

airlines should offer those over 6ft 2 the option of sitting next to the wing with the extra legroom free of charge:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Guacamole should come free as stadard with mexican food:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

More flavours of toothpaste should be introduced by Big Toothpaste:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Peanut butter flavoured toothpaste you say?

when entering the UK via plane, the customs official should be obliged to greet you with ‘welcome home, Commander Bond’

• yes
  • no

0 voters

all coats should come with matching gloves as standard and stored inside the pockets

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Guacamole OR sour cream. Either/or, i’m not greedy - wouldn’t want both for free.

1 Like

chat should be allowed in the General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat) thread

• yes
  • no

0 voters

pubs and bars offering cocktails should have a dedicated cocktail station and queue:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

pubs should be fined if they are found not to offer at least 1 form of televised sport:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

“bless you!” as an exclamation should be extended to other involuntary sounds such as coughs, hiccups, yawns etc

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

aeroplanes should have a screen showing passengers where they are geographically located in real time. if they are found not to offer this, they will be heavily fined:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Enjoy going to the pub to watch sports with partner /friends because I can get away with reading my book without being told off for being anti social.

1 Like

for 6 months of the year “overalls” and “underwear” swap to become “underalls” and “overwear”

• yes
  • no

0 voters

12 Likes

every person should be offered an all expenses domestic holiday by the government. if you sign up to the scheme, you are legally obliged to go even if you draw a trip like camping in Watford:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

When booking any hair cut you should be able to tick a box for

A) no fucking about, I want to be out of here in 25 minutes

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

B) absolutely no (non-haircut critical) chat

• Yes
  • No

0 voters