General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

I already pronounced it like that :smiley: Though I am from The Potteries though, so that could be why.

2 Likes

a statue of Luis Figo to be erected in the same place and pose in Guildford as the famous photo:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

A statue of the spaceman from the Luis Figo photo to be erected in the appropriate place and pose too

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

overly descriptive packaging on food to be abolished. supermarkets and restaurants will be heavily fined if they are found to be using words like ‘Luxurious, indulgent, sensational’ etc:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

wait it’s silent?

A food delivery service where you fill in your profile with things like “Nut allergy” and “vegan” etc. and then you hit the “I feel lucky” button and it decides what food you get delivered.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Farts.

1 Like

free to use bicycle and ball pumps to be installed in at least one park in every town

• yes
  • no

0 voters

What are ball pumps? Ball as in testicle?

Oh shit, I just realised, genuinely didn’t click, what is wrong with me!? Wasn’t even being obtuse, just had a brain fart moment.

yeah, big hairy bollocks!

5 Likes

a return of smoking compartments on trains:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Yes to the hovercraft, no to the speed restrictions

5 Likes

crashmats on train station platforms allowing people to jump off the train at relatively high speed in order to hasten disembarkation:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Another moon

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Fire stations having slides as well as polls

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

parachutes offered to passengers by airlines if they want to ‘get off’ before touch down if the plane happens to be flying over their end destination:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

They’ve got little cycle repair stations at the train stations round here, seen the odd one in other places around the city too. A good idea.

3 Likes

Megabus letting you get off when the lights are red rather than having to go all the way to Victoria or whatever

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

that’s cute!