General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

All supermarkets in the uk have to immediately introduce the french system for fruit and veg - with the weighing scales and printable stickers. This includes the shit pictures on the buttons and/or all fruit and veg names are in french and not translated.

• Oui - pamplemousse
  • No - grapefruit

0 voters

Unless they’re a trainee, what barber is taking more than 25 minutes over a standard gents’ haircut?

2 Likes

i get a cut and a shave in under that time.

SHIT! that was chat.

um, chat in a non-chat thread should be forcefully removed at watergun point.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I’m probably in and out in 15 minutes, including a bit of chat

Wahey!

3 Likes

you should be able to tick a box at the barbers prohibiting the barber from showing you the back of your head in a mirror:

• yes. what do you think I’m going to say other than ‘yep, fine’ anyway?
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

It is but I’ve only seen it for wafty pretentious stuff like scan and bag or whatever it’s called

11th pin to be added to bowling to shake things up a bit (position is randomised each time the pins are reset)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Limited edition CDs / vinyls to be banned (unless it is limited because you genuinely don’t think you’ll sell more than a certain amount):

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

striking an opponent with the butt of your weapon is permitted if they are found to be covering up the targets with their hand in laser quest:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

If I’m allowed to do a bit of DiS posting during my job, I can cut a hairdresser some slack too.

1 Like

Ear hair too

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Yes to the free domestic holidays, no to being legally obliged. Bit authoritarian.

7 Likes

all demolitions have to follow the lumberjacking tradition of shouting “TIMBER!” but for the relevant materials e.g. “CONCRETE!” “MASONRY!” etc

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Can the pin be in a surprise location, such as one of those little cubby holes where they keep the shoes?

2 Likes

No that’s just unfair. One of 5 officially sanctioned positions only

which are?

100% agreed on this.

1 Like

its jail, then, for both of you.

4 Likes