General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

Think we might have underestimated the number of waterpistols we’ll need.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Shut it and cut it

nothing too crazy for now, let’s just see how the bowling dickheads take to it first

3 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

all taxis should be painted bright yellow like the new york ones:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

fao marckee and hoogy - i don’t need reminding that many local councils enforce a colour scheme for hackney carriages.

11 Likes

Imagine the hilarity when you get mixed up about what week it changes!

Save it for the filth thread, Bammers! :smirk: :smirk:

5 Likes

i think it might be done by Borough actually. fuck!

Defund the police and reallocate those funds to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, Alton Towers, education, healthcare and other community resources

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I haven’t decided if the clothing swaps places or just the names change

2 Likes

The prof should be forced to read the Wiki page on New York taxicabs before posting

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

zany golf to become the new standard of professional golf. Giant windmills, laughing clown faces and crocodile mouths etc to be installed on all courses

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Replace regular supermarket trolleys with some sort of hovercraft equivalent. Ensure that the new trolleys cannot fly more than 30cm off the ground or travel faster than 5kmph to avoid any possible dangerous usage.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This would resolve so many issues with dodgy wheels on trollies which seemingly give them a mind of their own.

1 Like

Shepherds agreeing that red sky is a positive thing at both night and morning, and making a public rhyming announcement in order to make it official.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Red sky is noice
Shepherds rejoice

11 Likes

The d in Guildford no longer being silent, and the “Ford” bit being pronounced like a ford car rather than “fud”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I already pronounced it like that :smiley: Though I am from The Potteries though, so that could be why.

2 Likes

a statue of Luis Figo to be erected in the same place and pose in Guildford as the famous photo:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

A statue of the spaceman from the Luis Figo photo to be erected in the appropriate place and pose too

• Yes
  • No

0 voters