General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

More places having nap rooms where you can go for a nap, like they have in Japan

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Even surgeons?

especially surgeons

8 Likes

Genetically modify humans to give them gills

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Who is Luis Figo?

2 Likes

is this French? i thought this was a thing already, definitely giving me flashbacks to going to SuperValu as a kid

1 Like

Someone who once tweeted Guildford time with a photo of them in Guildford. I only know this because of @profk. I know nothing else about him other than that.

2 Likes

train passengers should be let off fines on fare evasion if the lie/excuse is deemed by the conductor to be sufficiently funny/original:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Oh I’m fine with them talking to the other hairdressers, punters etc. Just don’t want to be involved in the conversation

1 Like

ski lifts for all streets above a certain incline to help those with difficulty walking

• yes
  • no

0 voters

gyms where its just one massive treadmill that everyone runs on, or one massive weight that everyone lifts together;

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Rather than parents naming their children, they get to go to this website and pick one of the ten options that come up.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Reintroduce wild cobras to Cornwall

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Scented passports

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

all weather forecasts to be conducted on an artificial island of the UK in a lake or harbour, the same as the one they used to have at Albert Dock:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

I would very much enjoy this one.

1 Like

musical motifs up to 4 bars long to be accepted as a legal name as long as they are hummable

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Car horns to be amplified to (at least) double volume inside the vehicle, to discourage frivolous usage

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

All war memorials to be replaced by trampolines

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

la cucaracha to be added as an option for a car horn on every new vehicle in the UK from 2025:

• yes
  • no

0 voters