General Policies Polls (Polls, no chat)

National anthems to be replaced by the theme tune from each country’s most watched soap opera

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Obviously discounting Australia, where the neighbours theme tune is of course already the national anthem

2 Likes

An immediate and permanent ban on describing any full moon as “super”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yeah it’s awful

1 Like

Get genuinely irked when I see short people taking up emergency exit seats

1 Like

I was hoping for sone like half way down the alley

1 Like

yeah that would be fun tbf

Similarly these for absolutely all hills no matter how measly

6 Likes

wow what a clever idea!

1 Like

This is an absolute winner. Would drink in any bar that implemented this.

:grinning: I literally did this to someone for the first time just the other day. I heard my gf yawn in the next room and I shouted “bless you!”. She shouted back “That was a yawn!” and I shouted “bless you!” again. Was properly chuckling to myself for a good time afterwards and couldn’t believe I’d never thought of deploying such a comedy tactic before.

NO CHAT.

3 Likes

If a dog comes up to you and allows you to pet it you become the legal owner of that dog

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

• Sounds great when it’s you acquiring the dog, less good when someone else then pets that dog and it’s no longer yours

0 voters

5 second countdown to board a bus. If you don’t tap in/pay within 5 seconds of boarding the bus you have to get off and wait for another one until you’re ready

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Restaurants should be obliged to keep the food coming on the house if you’re still hungry

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

glad I scrolled down in order to see if the correct response had been posted

they should be able to hover higher, too

1 Like

ten new names to be released every year, then made illegal for new people to have at the end of that year

• yes
  • no

0 voters

oops, I didn’t make it public

• yes
  • no

0 voters

they’d use it to charge people more money for 568ml beer drinks

If introduced 40 years ago this would mean Holland won everything in sight and the A Team would be cancelled. Maybe a brighter timeline, maybe not.