Generation Snowflake

Is it a thing?

Considering the demographic of your average Brexit/Trump voter, I’m going with “no”.

Not even a bit.

Brb, going to watch that clip of Richard Spencer having a wee cry after being punched in the face.

What a fucking painful term. Wish I could take everyone who uses it, line them up in single file, and sprint past them with my hand out, slapping all of them in one joyous motion.

Jim Davidson’s Generation Snowflake

oh i’d forgotten about him!

i hope he’s dead mind you, but still

WHATS THE MATER SNOWFLAKE DID I TRIGER YA!? NEED UR SAFE SPACE?! :joy:

Bunch of cucks.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

wheres @Antpocalypsenow, this is his thing now. tell us what you think about us antpoc

Very vocal minority of privileged young people who are given more than 90% of other young people could hope for but literally can’t do what the fuck they want and earn infinite money so have a mssive cry.

They ruin it for everyone else. Fuckin’ snowflakes.

makes me think of cadbury’s snowflakes.

8/10 would eat again

it’s not a nice thing to say to someone but sometimes there is merit in toughening up.

problem is the type of people who go on about Generation Snowflake are massively sensitive themselves and try to boycott Netflix for having a show called Dear White People and boycott Starbucks for not having enough Christmas on their Christmas cups.

or start crying about freedom of speech when someone calls them out for being racist/ sexist on the internet

But snowflakes helped defeat the Nazis in the Battle of Leningrad, so I find it a bit amusing that the “Alt-Right” use it as an insult.

Chuck Palahniuk has a lot to answer for.

i prefer generation cuckfaced crybabies