Generic Sauce Provision

Sometimes when you go to a bar or restaurant there’s a range of sauces that they’ll bring your for free. The other week, for example, I went to a bar and they had Franks Red Hot sauce, which they decanted into a small pot. I then used it to dip my fries in.

However sometimes you can only get tomato sauce and mayo. There’s only a generic sauce provision.

Good band name

1 Like

i’d imagine this would be provision

1 Like

think burger king’s inconsistent sauce policy is a real problem, sometimes they charge you sometimes they don’t, if you ask for sauce when you order and they don’t charge they look at you like you are an idiot, if you wait until they give you the meal to ask for sauce they get irked at having to do a new transaction

1 Like
  1. This shouldn’t exist
  2. A glass bottle that small is impractical
  3. When you were young you were the king of carrot ketchup
16 Likes

think you’ve been mugged off here

1 Like

how do you know how small the bottle is

could be fou r litres in there

Don’t be a fool

Since Bob Carolgees stopped advertising Hellman’s Mayonnaise all sauces have been dead to me.

1 Like

I once made pasta sauce from carrots rather than tomatoes, was well nice tbf

International soft twat

The worst thing is going somewhere that has bottled condiments on the tables with crusty, scappy tops. Makes me want to gag.

2 Likes

pizza with carrot sauce: yeah alright then
pizza with carrots as a topping: please leave my house.

1 Like

Never seen carrots anywhere mear a pizza. Have seen and eaten pizza with broccoli on occasion though

You’re in a restaurant and your food arrives. The waitress asks, “would you like anything else?” What do you do?

• Say “No thanks”
  • Say yes, but only if there are chips as part of the meal
  • Say yes because you love condiments on everything
  • Make a Dad joke
  • Some other option

0 voters

Depends what it is.

1 Like

Choices of sauce or choice of dinner?

Dinner dictates the sauce for me. If I’m having sausage and mash in a pub, I’m wanting brown sauce.