Gentledisers, start your evenings!

5 Likes

Could’ve been a high score as well :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I can’t fault that fish and chips tbh

Pretty exhausted from today, and the entire week tbh. Had junk food three days in a row because life, which certainly doesn’t make me feel any more energetic either. Gonna crawl into bed soon and do some final emails etc before a really early sleep.

Tomorrow: Getting a train for a couple of hours, seeing some films and talking about a show, have some beers. Should be good.

Getting mad rare right now. Having a right time.

1 Like

sorry you’ve had a tough day, try not to let it get to you, tomorrow will be better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ps. Bit chilly

I walked to asda earlier with no knickers on

3 Likes

Saved the stalks from some purple brocoli, I made pasta with yesterday, think Carl Weathers would be proud

gettin’

• sober
  • tipsy
  • squiffy
  • blottoed

0 voters

Also saw this little guy

5 Likes

Good evening
I’m making curry, drinking a really nice beer and listening to La Dispute because I noticed they’re playing Brixton in July when I went past the Electric this morning - big queues for DJ Jazzy Jeff this afternoon too. Popular.

1 Like

Oi! And also, OI!

Hey everyone.

I’m cooking chilli for the kids. Got a real thirst but got to drive 2 of the kids to their mums after dinner

Could go to the pub later, but I also need to be up earlyish for a big bike ride tomorrow. Plus the pub is in hove. I’m

You’re Natalie Imbruglia?

Which pub?

Nice cup of tea for the lads.

Saving all my units for the big Glasgow Meat tomorrow innit

2 Likes

I’ve got one can of heineken, that’s enough to get me tipsy these days

big can or small can?