Gentleminions

@kermitwormit I’d love to know your Minion opinions

1 Like

Opminions

11 Likes

On this: my partner once saw a small child peel off from his mother to run towards a visibly drunk stag party all dressed like Minions.

15 Likes

I used to dislike them, then started ironically liking them because of content such as this

And now, if one was of age and consenting, I would fuck it

26 Likes

Does it have Human intelligence or better?
Can it talk or otherwise communicate with language?
Is it of sexual maturity for its species?

If the answer to all 3 is yes then you can fuck it.

7 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

I reckon so
Yeah but not English yet
I would say yes

Laughing then, the key rules are passed, ride away

1 Like

Been buying my mum’s bf unwanted Minions gifts for Christmas for the last few years

Smh I was way ahead of this meme

4 Likes

they’ve got no depth perception so you’d have to do a lot of the work

2 Likes

Squashing many, multi-generational beefs to roll 100 deep to Minions: Rise of Gru (2022)

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Callies411/status/1543748626932973568?s=20&t=fHqikIljmXExxv6gtEV4Bg

It’s a thumb at the bottom of the picture

Trend is getting dark already surprisingly quick 4 days

1 Like

why do they all own suits

1 Like

Just had proms haven’t they? Got to get their use out of them before they need returning to Moss Bros

6 Likes

I think if Covid didn’t kill cinema (although I guess there’s time yet, maybe) then I think cinema will definitely be here in 10 years. Those big blockbusters are what’s keeping the cinema open because they look really fucking great on a huge screen like that.

1 Like

I have seen at least the first Despicable Me film and maybe the sequel but no Minions movies.

#summer #live

I don’t really know what this is (not going to watch any videos or read any articles), but I’m confident I can just ride this out for the next two weeks and then I’ll never hear of it again. Basically the sea shanty thing all over again (still don’t really know what that was).

4 Likes
1 Like

Been to the cinema twice these last few weeks, saw Top Gun, it was awesome. Only a fiver too.

2 Likes