Gentlewomen of DiS, do you own a "delicates" laundry bag

Rocks, I like to wash them with my rock collection.

3 Likes

Literally wearing jeans that are crusted with tissue bits today because of this issue. It wasn’t even my tissue ffs!

Furious.

2 Likes

Literally never handwashed any delicates – except when you need to get the blood out

As I suspected.

(I didn’t want to say because I’m nice, but when I said if WE could just stop putting tissues in the wash, it was aimed at one person in particular and that person isn’t me)

2 Likes

My better half does not use a delicates bag for the washing.

Tell you what are a menace, though: dresses/cardigans that have a fabric belt thing that goes with them. The belt gets tangled up with everything else and it’s an utter ballache to sort out and I hate it thank you goodbye.

Oh dear god… my bf’s work trousers have a million pockets and there’s always at least one scrunched up tissue in there :confused: I’m sure checking all these pockets adds at least a few extra minutes per week when I’m doing the washing, over a life time thats too long.

I say we ban tissues!

2 Likes

People need to get back on the handkerchiefs !!

Is it because you like how the lace feels against your scrotum?

:nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Whaaat? Did you have a bad handkerchief experience?

Find the idea a bit minging.

well, you could carry a few with you throughout the day. It doesn’t need to be that manky.

I do! They’re made of tissue paper.

1 Like

You are a very difficult man.

deffo better than keeping hold of a tissue

Why have you put the tissue in your pocket? Are you hoping to harvest the bogies? Put it in the fucking bin!

2 Likes

:hugs:

1 Like

Or maybe people should adopt the stuffing it up your sleeve technique. This always reminds me of my old school teachers. I’m sure they all did that. I’m sure all school teachers still do this.