(Get Down) Saturday Evening

Here we go

Anyone doing anything other than staying in and dicking around on the internet tonight? Join me please

3 Likes

Probably going to watch a film. Just had my dinner and still hungry. Might have a beer to try distract my mind from the hunger. Can’t see that plan going wrong AT ALL.

Beer - poured
Pizza - prepping
Book - opened
Sun - absorbing
Film - deciding

3 Likes

Oh good shout. Forgot that exists so may do the same! (Normal People, like, not my nails)

I can recommend Dead Calm

WRUR?

I’ve written my round for tonight’s quiz. I’m not sure I’ve taken the appropriate level of seriousness in my questions, but I’ve somehow never memorably written uestions for a quiz before, so they should consider themselves lucky to even have a question, let alone 10.

1 Like

Did you have a topic and can you share the q’s with us please?

At work for another 30mins. Then home to leftover lasagne and salad. Could have a beer , may not have a beer. Back in tomorrow at 7, so yeah, fun fun fun.

Are the shops and pubs open in pocketworld?

4 Likes

Have pencilled in time to drink and chat with my mate tonight. Gonna get a bit smashy then watch Over The Top and text through it. Got the wine, beers, whiskey and fags in plus some appalling quality hash so it should be quite the evening. He’s outdone himself with a 35 pint box of sams scrumpy coming in at a hefty 7.4%.

Just listening to Rosalia as I tidy the gaff.

2 Likes

Having a halloumi & hot dog burger (!) and getting pumped for the film club!!!

2 Likes

The best surprises

1 Like

Gonna read for a bit and have a glass of wine I reckon

2 Likes

You’re so cultured

Just had a bbq. Sitting in front of a rubbish fire now.

Everyone alright?

I often get a pain in my left arm so panic and think ‘this is it’ but then I remember I sleep with my head resting on my left arm.

Middlesex, after putting it off for years. About 3/5 through and really enjoying it! Found it very dense when starting but now it’s got some real momentum

1 Like

Need a new chimney thing, mine’s fucked through me always wanting to make an inferno with it.

Was my humble little Saturday thread not good enough?

5 Likes

Us Mansfield types are