(Get Down) Saturday Evening

Ah this is an outside chimenea (sp?) thing

1 Like

No, i decided a less structured approach, as iā€™m not sure what other people are doing for their rounds and I wouldnā€™t want a repeat of the first quiz i was part of, this pandemic, where there was a whole round on Pokemon. I was in my mid 30s when Pokemon first came out ffs.

Edit, oh, and the questions are scribbled on paper and i canā€™t spell.

Yeah

How are my Zoom pals today? @tilty @Bamnan @NeilYoung @Gnometorious @Avery

Bet Iā€™ve forgotten someone.

2 Likes

Had hungover anxiety because of something at work, but feeling better now, thanks. Have you finished your painting?

Youā€™re literally in your mid thirties now, you arseparnisp

1 Like

Work thoughts at weekends are bad times. Painting is ā€˜doneā€™ but needs a second coat so Iā€™ve had to order another tin. 7-14 day lead time. :+1:

Looks pretty mint though.

2 Likes

Nice to see the guitar hangers already up.

Yeah, I totally took them down and didnā€™t just paint around/over them

1 Like

All the people saying they are trying to decide on a film to watch should join us in film club.

1 Like

Got a bit of anx but have had quite a pleasant day pottering, pizza making, stroking my cat and arguing about desserts on the internet. Was nice chatting :blush: thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Youā€™re looking pretty good for 60ish tbf

3 Likes

:wave: Feeling pretty bored and a bit stir crazy. Going to drink some beers and maybe some cocktails too. Also going to prep my sourdough and maybe make another banana bread as we have bananas that are nearly black.

It should be a local festival here in we werenā€™t in the midst of a pandemic so Iā€™m a bit bummed that Iā€™m not out drinking ale and seeing friends I donā€™t see that often.

Gonna watch Jaws

Nothing day. Might get a Chinese and start drinking.

Feeling weirded out by there being an evening thread on a Saturday. This is not standard.

3 Likes

Yeah, whatā€™s up with that!?

2 Likes

Sounds mostly good so Iā€™d take that as a win.

1 Like

Feel personally attacked tbh.

1 Like

Yeah shit innit. One of the best times of the year. Only consolation is that it wouldā€™ve been a short one this time due to bank holiday being moved. But thatā€™s better than this.

2 Likes