Get in

11 Likes

A Deliveroo spokeswoman said: "This advert underlined the huge choice of great restaurants available on Deliveroo. This is growing each day. For the record, you can’t actually dive into your Deliveroo bag, however hungry you are."

You sarcastic c…

3 Likes

When I first saw this picture I thought it was a robot cycling towards the camera

then I realised that was the back of a helmet.

7 Likes

WAGGAMUMMEH

3 Likes

how many complaints is the third highest number? like four?

who could be bothered

1 Like

#1 = 336 (GoCompare)
#2 = 317 (Cheltenham Fireworks)
#3 = 300 (Deliveroo)

2 Likes

He might be a really nice guy.

4 Likes

delivery cyclists are a menace in Cardiff. Lost count of the number of near collisions I’ve seen. And the actual collision when an ubereats twat hit a buggy with a child in it then just peddled off immediately. Pricks.

1 Like

Used deliveroo for the first (and probably last) time the other weekend, assumed from this ad you could order from multiple restaurants on the same order because of this ad. Almost complained myself tbh

4 Likes

Absolute banger.

3 Likes

From memory, I think I saw them play on that tour posssibly the day after my 21st birthday :thinking:

There is an old DiS thread high on google results for Kenickie that displays all the sopihisticated debate of the old forum…

Kenickie were fucking great

and Alex-in-Ciderland was a prick

2 Likes

WAGGAMAMEH!!!

I assumed from this ad that you could order from multiple places. Didn’t bother to actually order anything though, because I imagined at least one meal would be cold under those circumstances.

Always nice to be reminded of how awful A-i-C was

Antpocalypsenow can you give me a ring when you get a chance please

1 Like

Nationalise deliveroo

(wait was that actually on John McDonnells wheel of fortune??)

A “punk” Tory iirc. The very worst kind.

1 Like

It was not.

Your options are as follows:

• Buckingham Palace
  • Netflix
  • Student debt
  • Amazon
  • Grindr
  • Heathrow
  • The Parliamentary Mace
  • Greggs
  • Liverpool FC