GET OUT OF BED - Thursday Thread

Omg I’m so excited

4 Likes

Want beans on toast but need beans :frowning:

Done 4 negative l-flows in the last 24 hours and feeling a lot better apart from a cold so back at work. Great.

1 Like

Just been to the shops. Got sausages, eggs and mushrooms. Fry up is now on the go.

Def a struggle getting up this morning, cold outside, feeling groggy. Running late for work but not as late as yesterday so that’s progress, right? Need to find coffee and something warm to eat.

Thinking about Natalie Wood a lot today.

Ah jeez, really need to start making myself go to bed earlier and just accept the fact that it’s not Xmas anymore :frowning:

On the plus side, it’s beautifully sunny and frosty here this morning.

3 Likes

I overslept! This never ever happens, Christmas holiday habits still haven’t gone then.

Absolutely freezing walking the doggo this morning - only 2 more days of dogsitting left :frowning_face:

Actually need to do some work today and then theatre tonight.

Morning!

Another sunny day. Bit chilly out though, eh?

What shall I try and do at lunchtime?

• get a haircut
  • take some prints to the framers

0 voters

My pic doesn’t look as photogenic but it was pretty tasty

6 Likes

This looks fit!

1 Like

Jesus h Christ I’m hungover

It’s a cold one today! Coldest one of 2022 so far for me.

Lucky my only plan other than work is to watch Matrix 2 with the film clubbers tonight

4 Likes

Jealous. I am going to do similar tomorrow despite being LME

Actually finding it hard to make time to read as it was always something I did on my commute to work and now I rarely need to go anywhere and when I do I’m driving to avoid the maskless masses on the train

2 Likes

I’ve had to set time aside before bed otherwise I wouldn’t get any reading done either. Although sometimes after 2 pages I nod off so not the most productive time to do it I guess.

I slept really late by accident and brain isn’t really working.

Check out my diddy rice cooker

8 Likes

Similar experience. Especially as I’m reading emails and docs on screen all day, so my eyes are exhausted. I pretty much just put on a podcast and rarely manage to stay awake for 15 mins of it.

Going to try that going to bed at 9pm rather than midnight thing all the kids rave about.

Love it! #ricecookercrew

Errand update : I’m getting my hair cut at 11 (a benefit of working from home), and I’ve messaged an ex member of Fujiya & Miyagi who’s now in the framing business

I’ve already got a big boi, but it’s too big for just me really (ratio of crispy bits to regular rice is off and I always throw some away)

These cookers only cost £25 and have decent online reviews so hopefully it does the job