• Most of all I let myself down
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Banned from an internet forum for > 999 years

• For being too sexy probably
  • No, bc I’m a dweeb

0 voters

Been asked to leave an event, gathering, group, games night, christening, etc.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

didn’t have a phone when I was at school so this wasn’t actually possible, but doubt they would have anyway due to me being very boring and never getting in trouble like ever

2 Likes

M to the B, M to the B, M M M M M to the B, M to the B, M to the B. BANG. :speaker: wub wub wub

Sasha, actually. This was 1998-9, it was RIGHT there.

1 Like

Yeah, and I deserved it because I was (was lol) an insufferable prick when I was younger.

3 Likes

God probably, I cant remember any though

Only events I wasn’t supposed to be at in the 1st place (small town boredom meant we frequently attempted to crash parties we were not invited to in various town and village halls)

2 Likes

Got a letter home grassing me up once.

2 Likes

Fucking snitches.

Piling in to the church monthly tea party.

3 Likes

Is there anyone here who’s asked Ruffers to leave an event?

Can we hear a fuller version of this please, sounds amazing

Got sacked from a succession of crappy Saturday jobs as a teenager - because I was basically incompetent and lazy.

I worked in a garage for a short while, sweeping/mopping/cleaning up after the mechanics. They replaced me while I was on holiday. I only found out when I went in to do my first shift after getting back, and found someone else doing my job.

I then went to work in a petrol station. I was sacked after the second time I put petrol in a diesel car.

not your fault mate.

2 Likes

I was on something called ‘critical report’ in year 9 which meant I had to get three ticks in every single lesson for good behaviour otherwise I had a detention on a Friday afternoon after school so for a full year I had a detention on every Friday afternoon after school

Simpler times. We had citizenship lessons with Miss Batty so they really hadn’t left me with a choice

3 Likes

Sounds fair tbh :wink:

1 Like