getting to know our new friends

Please feel free to ask questions to our new pals here.

@mehall - do you think Holly did a good job on the latest I’m a Celeb?
@Angstlo-Saxon - garlic soup, is it a thing?
@rarity - Have you ever stolen something from a shop?

I once saw an opened Kinder Egg while in Tesco while doing the weekly shop with my Dad. I quietly scoffed it down while we went round the store.

I’m a rebel.

13 Likes

Did you steal the egg too and if so, what toy was inside?

Say someone has 5 weetabix in a sitting – what do you think of this? Let me remind you that a sleeve of weetabix has 12 biscuits in.

3 Likes

Please rank all of radiohead’s studio recordings

9 Likes

would you call it a sleeve? not sure what I’d call it. I’m going to ask my friend that works there.

@anon67149139 please confirm

7 Likes

@Tesseraction - are you excited for Eurovision?
@maugrim - how many richmond sausages (or veggie equiv.) do you reckon you could eat in one sitting?

1 Like

@AQOS - The toy had already been taken, it’s why it was opened
@Tuna and @ttf - And here I thought UKMT posters were the ones with the worst food tastes

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with Weetabix

Hey new people, this is all very exciting. Has anyone provided you with the appropriate slices of apple with jam on yet?

Follow up question: what combination of apple variety and jam type would be most pleasing to your palette?

5 Likes

A sleeve of mint thins is what I call my erection

22 Likes

Is stealing from supermarkets good praxis?

Yes if it’s not me doing it, I’m too scared of getting caught.

That lad who beeped a PS4 through as 5kg of bananas was a national treasure.

9 Likes

Funnily enough this came up yesterday, when I ate 4 for dinner in a giant yorkshire pud with mash, cabbage and gravy. On their own I think 6 is probably my limit.

2 Likes

still_here has upped his game

11 Likes

@ttf has a range of opinions he’d love to share with you

2 Likes

Obviously throwing cabbage into that mix is insanity, but my word that sounds good otherwise.

I think I could eat 22.

Our traditional sandwich dating back to my deceased granny’s younger days is cheddar cheese, slices of apple and raisins. I’ve never combined apple and jam but if I did, I think a nice russet would go well with some of that Mackay’s ginger preserve.

Admittedly, few things don’t. Strong cheddar and ginger jam - thank me later.

7 Likes

Oooh, i do love a good russeting apple. Might try that combination next time I’m having a meal of apples and jam