Getting up in the morning

Have got into a bad habit of waking up naturally at 6:30 or earlier and being wide awake for ages, but then falling asleep half an hour before I actually need to be up and then really struggling to get up.

Could do with my bed giving me electric shocks when I need get up

you asking what time I actually get up, or in a perfect world what time I’d get up?

Get woken up by the cat at around 5.30am notmally, then sleep again till about 7 and waste time on here and other internet websites until 7.45 when I haul myself to the toilet to begin my getting ready routine.

What time you would prefer to get up - so yeah perfect world I suppose

1 Like

If i had a coffee machine that I could set to brew at a certain time i’d get up in a heartbeat

Surely someone on here has an app-controlled smart coffee maker or something

My guess would be @plasticniki

absolutely not

only freshly ground coffee for me

2 Likes

My tiny Mr. Coffee was pretty cheap. It’s nice to wake up to coffee ready to drink!

2 Likes

have thought about getting one of these. you can get really cheap ones that do it.

obviously wouldn’t be as good as a full wanker coffee but you get one right out of bed…

1 Like

Keep plotting to do some holistic shit like starting my day with yoga or stretching or having a routine of drinking my coffee by the sea

Actual routine consists of being startled awake by the scaffolders who’ve been working on the building adjacent to mine since, I believe, before the time of Jesus Christ himself, and being enveloped in terror and panic which slowly subsides into classic garden variety tiredness.

1 Like

Same but with Winnie snuggles